What's the role?
As the Regional E-Business Specialist for Hilti, you will be responsible for the E-Business development through growing the sales and customer base on the Hilti eCommerce platform for the NEEWACA (Near-East East-West Africa & Central Asia) region. You will also be responsible for the online experience of external and internal customers and for maximizing the impact and effectiveness of this channel.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this role, you will execute comprehensive E-Business operational strategies that are aligned to strategic objectives within the organization. You will be required to work in close partnership with department management to implement these strategies to ensure that E-Business efforts are optimized and create performance metrics to measure success and conduct analysis to determine effectiveness while implementing change where needed. In addition, you will be required to benchmark the performance across channels and advise on specific KPIs and analyze the effect of different online and offline channels, making recommendations and executing strategies for improvement and growth.
As the Regional E-Business Specialist it will be your responsibility to ensure compliance with Brand, Legal, and Regulatory guidelines through Hilti’s approval process and ensuring that Hilti Online maintains high quality by reviewing website content, identifying errors, making changes and guiding the marketing team to improve their product listings as necessary.
This role will require you to work with a number of internal and external stakeholders. You will own the relationships with external agencies including scheduling, production, and Quality Control and be responsible for collaborating with regional and global E-Commerce and IT Teams to support E-Business objectives. In addition, you will guide the E-Business team to optimize the E-Business customer experience on the site (e.g. landing pages, menu options, navigation etc.) and the end-to-end ordering process (e.g. add-to-cart, check out etc.)
Finally, in this role you will be required to assess the competitive landscape by examining the merchandising strategies of key competitors and online retailers, identifying market trends and best practices that can be applied to our E-Business site whilst perform ROI analysis to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of different web based marketing campaigns.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognised as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What you need is:
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Proficiency in English and French - verbal and written; Arabic is a plus
- Strong understanding and experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of latest E-Commerce trends and tools; experience working with Google AdWords and other paid search platforms
- Strong experience and performance record in E-Commerce related businesses
- Good understanding of CRM systems; knowledge of SAP, SAP Query, Net Weaver BI, and Access is a plus
- Experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint for producing reports and presentations
- Substantial level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display, and social
- Strong track-record as a top-performer who consistently meets and exceeds goals
- Innovative, curious, creative and open minded with the ability to lead by example through hands-on style
- Experienced in working in international and matrix environments to communicate effectively with cross functional team members (local and international) and management at all levels within the organization
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!