Regional Plant Design Expert
What's the role?
At Hilti, we are extremely focused on internal development and providing our team members opportunities to take next steps within our organization. We therefore take a pro-active approach when considering our future recruitment needs, and are always on the look-out for talented candidates who can take on critical positions when a vacancy becomes available - though the role may not be open yet, we know it will be in the future.
With this in mind, we are currently inviting applications for a Regional Plant Design Expert role in our Project Management Office team. As a Regional Plant Design Expert, you will support Hilti projects and accounts of the region through the integration of Hilti solutions (from the design & modelling to the field) linked or integrated to the Plant Design software’s.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Regional Plant Design Expert, you will be responsible for supporting Hilti’s Energy & Industry accounts by aligning with Regional Business Developer team on project funnel and focus accounts. You will implement Plant Design offers by setting up libraries at customer offices as the administrator, training our customers modelers, ensuring that the solutions are running without problems and coordinating special product modelling requests with the Hilti global team.
In addition, you will lead the roll out of global solutions for Plant Design regionally, contribute to global projects in coordination with the E&I Digital Team and provide ad-hoc ad solicited expert support.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognised as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering; Electrical preferred
- Strong competence of either Aveva PDMS/E3D or Intergraph S3D, both modelling and engineering modules
- Experience as a Plant Design administrator
- Understanding of object-oriented software development, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Basic experience with Autodesk environment (Revit, Navisworks, Autocad) is advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management skills with evidence of networking, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Understanding the correlation between technical and commercial aspects of engineering work
- Interest in solving complex engineering problems based on analytical mindset
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Able to travel through the region from time to time
- Proficiency in English - written and verbal
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!