Regional Segment Manager - Facade
What's the role?
The role of our Regional Segment Manager for Facade is to develop and implement the segment’s strategies in META (Middle East, Turkey & Africa), build the competencies of the segment, drive the marketing initiatives and support the segment innovation process and teams. You will influence, educate, develop and support all leaders and team members across the region, to ensure the business performance required to achieve our Facade Segment Strategy.
We expect the person who takes on this role to have the potential, and the desire, to continue to pursue a global career to higher management levels.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this role you will create sustainable business relationships with key stakeholders and present the Hilti value proposition and differentiation to secure business within the Facade segment. You will steer the sales, business development and marketing activities for Façade across META, defining and driving the actions which will ensure the development of market share in your business area. You will identify business opportunities to allow for local applications to secure profitable growth, while expanding the buying customer platform.
This position also requires you to evaluate the market environment to define market potential, key applications, and customer needs. You will support and guide sales teams to achieve desired business results and partner with, and communicate effectively to, appropriate stakeholders within the market organizations to deliver outstanding value.
As a team leader, you will guide your team by creating roadmaps, planning activities and setting objectives, and you will coach and develop team members, both within your own team and other teams within the region.
With an entrepreneurial mindset, you will challenge the status quo, taking calculated risks to drive and develop innovation from within. You will proactively monitor the external environment and translate relevant trends into the organization, to ensure agility and value creation.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognised as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What you need is:
- A Masters degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Structural Engineering
- Strong knowledge of the Facade business, minimum 6 years working experience in Façade Contracting/Consultancy
- Successful experiences in working with large sales teams and a multi-channel business within a B2B environment
- Experience in developing and implementing a segment strategy, with high commercial awareness and competitive drive
- Evidence of team leadership, and acting as a strategic business partner through influencing and interacting with key stakeholders across a matrix organization.
- Proficiency in English - written and verbal along with effective communication skills, including the ability to structure clear presentations and to simplify a message
- A background of developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- A strong business acumen and visionary mindset, balanced by hands-on behavior
- High cultural awareness with an adaptive leadership style
- To be geographically flexible, and have the motivation to work in an international environment
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!